An intro to Catamarans
After an introduction to the boat and a skipper’s brief you can decide what happens next.
Destinations for the day will always be determined by the weather but if you wish to choose your desired lunchtime stop, plot your own course then take control of the helm giving instructions to the crew, we will be on hand to assist to make sure the experience gained is of benefit to your future sailing expeditions.
- Breakfast – a selection of fresh croissants
- Tea coffee and hot chocolate
- All soft drinks
- Lunchtime short stay mooring fee
For up to 6 guests
What’s not included?
- Lunch on board unless pre-booked at additional cost
- Alcoholic drinks not permitted for crewing guest but for those on board not participating as part of the crew, bring you own
- Entrance fee to Bucklers Hard if you choose this as a destination
It is recommended that at least one of your party has the minimum of a Day Skipper practical qualification
Skippered Charter from per day £830.00